The Yamaha MG10-XU features the same digital connectivity that is used in a conventional audio interface, but offers additional channels, allowing for simultaneous instructor play along and track playback. Take advantage of state-of-the-art digital technology that makes it easier than ever to plug-in, play, record, and then listen to your creations.
MG Series mixing consoles feature flexible digital connectivity for quick and easy high resolution playback of digital content. Simply download the Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver (compatible with both Apple IOS and PC) connect to your PC via USB and you’re ready to log on with your “audience”. The USB protocol uses asynchronous data transfer.
- 10-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 4 Mic / 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo)
- 1 Stereo Bus
- 1 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 244 mm x 71 mm x 294 mm (9.6″x 2.8″x 11.6″)
- Net Weight: 2.1 kg (4.63 lbs.